Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Gardens Of Villa des Pitons ~ Heaven on the Hill ~ Soufriere St Lucia

They have some very beautiful gardens here and well worth spending some of the day site seeing.
 
This is the first time ever for me to see how nutmeg grows.   I even bought some fresh nutmeg.  It tastes nothing like what I use from the bottles I buy.  Fresh is the best.
I just enjoyed looking at all the beautiful tropical plants and flowers.  
 
If I had the chance... I would live where it is warm year round!!

12 comments:

  1. I honestly never thought about where nutmeg came from. Very cool to see and find this out. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice spot and agreed, warm all year would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! I've never had fresh nutmeg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... We visited the Pitons and St. Lucia in 2001 --when we were on our honeymoon cruise to the South Caribbean. Beautiful area!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, fresh nutmeg sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally jealous that you were able to get fresh nutmeg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i google nutmeg coz i never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only eaten pickled nutmeg and not fresh ones and I have used nutmeg ointment before but not seen a nutmeg plant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cool! I have never seen a nutmeg plant before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fresh nutmeg sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nutmeg!! I love fresh nutmeg. I would also love to move where it was warm all year long. I sure would miss my grandchildren though! I guess I will stay where its cold more than warm through out the year. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.