Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Dinah's Botanic & Historic Herb Garden ~ Curacao

Hahaha... sorry we only got half the picture of the sign.  Not sure what was up there.

While on our cruise, this is one place I didn't want to miss.    I am very into herbal healing and wanted to check out Dinah's Botanic & Historic Herb Garden in Curacao.
Even in you aren't into herbs like I am, this is just a beautiful place to visit and spend some time.
 
Since my digestive system is not what it should be, I was very interested in the digestive herbs.
 
Dinah's son now does the tours and he does a very good job of it.     After the tour, you get to go to their shop where they sell all the herbs they grow.
 
I don't know if any of you watch the Bachelorette, but this is where Emily Maynard had a romantic date   I think this is where she gave one of the guys the boot.   I am not sure of the guy she booted... can't remember his name.
 
 


19 comments:

  1. Oh this place looks interesting. I love that you are searching pretty places like this in search of healing herbs. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality tv, yuck haha but yeah looks like a great place and herbs can sure help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an interesting place to spend an afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos... I signed up to follow your posts via email. Thanks!!!!

    We took a Caribbean cruise in 2001 --but only went as far south as Barbados.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look like a pretty place to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use a few herbs but I grow them myself. Most are legal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I would love wandering through there for the day...or several dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would be interesting to take a walk with you in this place -- the digestive system sign is too funky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely place to take a tour. I could spend an entire day in an herb garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an interesting place! I bet it was very relaxing to tour through!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds very pleasant. I like walking in gardens, maybe sitting down for a while to soak in the freshness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you buy any digestive herbs? I would love to visit this herb garden one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mun,
      We did buy herbs but right now I don't remember the name of the digestive herb I bought. I also bought a couple other herbs.. Lots of herbs there.

      Delete
  14. What a cool place. Those herbs would be helpful, I'll have to check some out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds like a fun and different tour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like a nice little garden. Some good pictures there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds romantic, interesting place with herbs

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks worth a visit! Where I live in OZ is very dry - I'm always fascinated by the array of herbs in the tropics and this looks the same! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.