Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Windsor, Ontario Canada Riverfront Walk ~ Odette Sculpture Park/Garden

What a spectacular view you have of Detroit, Michigan while walking along the Windsor, Ontario Riverfront Walk, Probably the best veiw ever.

While you are walking the Riverfront Walk you will not only will you get to see the Beauty of Detroit from the Windsor side, but you will get to see many sculptures that are along the way.  They are spaced out for your enjoyment for about 2 miles.  

Sorry, for some reason none of the sculptures I took pictures of turned out.  I will get them on my next trip there.

Also along the Riverfront Walk you will see the Bert Weeks Memorial and Fountain.


Here is a view of the Detroit River I took out of the Caesars Motel room we stayed in.





11 comments:

  1. The Detroit River looks so calm. Was it very sunny that day? It seemed so from your 1st photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day for taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have never been I would love to see those sculptures. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome river!! There's something about riverwalks that can keep me going for miles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That waterfall is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good to know should I make it up that way someday! I love river walks that go on for a long time like that. There is a boardwalk in Newport, RI that goes on for a long time like that and it's so nice on a warm spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a big river out there! and the view is really beautiful.



    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the view. I have not been there in a while. We should go visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a really great view!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.