Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Cypress Lake ~ Cypress Trees ~ Tutwiler Mississippi

Yes that sign does say Members Only!!  But I just wanted a couple of pictures.  I didn't want anything  else!!!
I just love Cypress Trees and since I live all the way up North in Pennsylvania, I don't get to see them.   In fact, this is my first time seeing them in real life.
 
 
I was trying to get a close up of a cypress tree that had the knees sticking out... but you know how you can't see what picture you are taking when in the sun?  Well the above picture is what I got!!
 
 
 
We seen all these cypress trees when we were driving from Tunica to Tutwiler, Mississippi on 49

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally had the chance to see them up close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Cypress Trees! I've never seen them. I would have trespassed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you finally got to see cypress trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen cypress trees in years. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only seen them in pictures. Interesting trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been years since I've seen the cypresses. When I drove from Houston to here, I loved seeing them all as i passed through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen any cypress trees in real life. I have to look up what a cypress knee is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen cypress trees. You got some nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never even heard of Cypress trees. I need to get out more I think. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.