Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

The Loveless Cafe ~ Nashville Tennessee

While we were visiting the Lost River Cave in Bowling Green, Kentucky,  we ask a local couple where there was a good place to get some good, Southern Fried Chicken. 

The first place out of their mouth was the Loveless Cafe in Nashville, Tennessee.   Since we were headed that way anyhow, we decided to stop there for our supper.

When we stopped there was a 20 minute wait, but there is so much to do here that we decided the wait was no problem.    While waiting we stopped at all the little shops they have right there.

We stopped into The Hams and Jams shop which  is just a quaint little place but full of Hams and Jams... plus other things to keep you busy.

The restaurant is just an old house by the looks of it.  When you get inside, it is filled with pictures of famous people who have eaten here.




My Hubs ordered the Southern Sampler because he could get Catfish, Fried Chicken, Meatloaf or Ham.











I ordered the Loveless Fried Chicken so Hubs could have some for his lunch the next day.   I also wanted fried green tomatoes with my meal.













If you want to watch them make bisquits, there is a viewing window that you can see everything they are doing....... but don't think you will get their recipe because it is a secret.











Loveless Cafe
8400 Highway 100
Nashville, TN

* We were not compensated for this post.  I paid for the food just like you would.

9 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of biscuits! I could eat them three times a day every day! The food looks really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their biscuits do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biscuits! Yum! And fried green tomatoes? Oh yes, love fried green tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee!!!! Looks SOOOO good! I must go there some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fried foods, but it doesn't love me. It takes me back to when we had to evacuate from Savannah, GA for a hurricane. We were stuck in a house where they only served us fried foods for a week. One meal is yummy. For a week, not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that chicken looks yummy. You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Fried Chicken looks great. I love fried green tomatoes that is what I would order. I would like to find a good biscuit recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just HAD to look at this post with a title like that!! Sounds like a great place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like my type of place to eat! That Southern sampler look so good! Makes me jelouse. There's a place in my town that I usually go to get southern food. Yams, catfish, mac nd cheese, and sweet potato pie! MMM.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.