Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday

The Cheese House ~ New Wilmington Pennsylvania

This place has EVERYTHING!!   Not only does it have cheese, but all kinds of other healthy and not so healthy foods.

 
Below is a shelf of just gluten free foods.   There is more, but I only took this one picture.
 
I also found sugar free cookies here that is sweetened with Agave instead of sugar.   I can do agave but sugar is something I stay completely away from.

 
When I say this place has everything.... I meant it.  This is a disk that keeps your brown sugar from clumping.   Even though I eat totally sugar free, My Hubs still eats sugar and loves brown sugar on his oatmeal in the mornings.    This little disk helps keep it soft.  I only paid like $3 for it.
 
 
This is part of the Cheese Factory above.  It is huge and there is much more factory than what is pictured.  
 
New Wilmington is Amish Country so I couldn't leave without taking a picture of the the cornstalks done the way Amish do them.
 
The Cheese Factory And Cheese House are located at
 
Route 18 & 208
New Wilmington, Pennsylvania 16142
 
 

16 comments:

  1. You are smart not to eat any sugar. I need to follow your example. I have wanted one of those brown sugar discs forever. They look super handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jori,
      It has been about 5 years since I gave up sugar. Healed a lot of things doing it.... I mean, I healed not eating sugar.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a delicious place to explore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JDanielMom,
      I only live about 15 minutes from here and had no idea it was there. Now, I will be going often.

      Delete
  3. Ah, we have cheese stores here in Virginia that carry similar foods including gluten-free goodies. Often they are owned by Mennonites so I guess they have similar food traditions to the Amish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      This could be owned by the Mennonites, I didn't check that out.

      Delete
  4. Looks like taste bud heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.... My Hubs loves Cheese! So it is great both of us can find foods we like.

      Delete
  5. I never even realized there was a product out there designed to keep brown sugar from clumping! That's genious and now I totally want one.

    I was in Pennsylvania once and I loved driving through Amish country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there was a product like this either until I found it at the Cheese House, then we just had to have it.

      Delete
  6. I really enjoy cheese, although I try not to eat too much as it isn't the easiest thing to digest. The boys would love this place - cheese is a big fav with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat cheese at all Lisa, you are right... really hard to digest.

      Delete
  7. How neat that you got to see the Amish Country! I have been watching the Amish Mafia on tv lately. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to go there! Cheese and chocolate are my downfalls! I love them both!

    My sister's relatives bring us cheese curds when they come to visit from Wisconsin. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I'm one of the managers at the Cheese House, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this blog! Thanks for the kind words, it's wonderful to see when people enjoy their visits! We've recently launched a website, nwcheesehouse.com if anyone is interested in further looking.
    Hope to have you stop by again sometime! Let us know if you do!

    -Dakota Marti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I'm one of the managers at the Cheese House, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this blog! Thanks for the kind words, its wonderful to see when people enjoy their visits! We've recently launched a website, nwcheesehouse.com if anyone is interested in further looking.
    Hope to have you stop by again sometime! Let us know if you do!

    -Dakota Marti

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.