Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Pete's Party Center ~ Hillsville Pennsylvania

If you happen to find yourself in Hillsville, Pennsylvania, be sure to stop in and say hello to our friend Mark.

LOL... Hi Mark!!  Whats up with you?  Working hard are we?
 
Mark owns the Beer Distributor called Pete's Party Center.  It is the biggest beer distributor in Hillsville. It may look small from the front, but there is a lot you can't see out back.
 Hi Dennis, I see you standing at the corner watching me.   My Hubs always finds a way to get into the picture.  See him standing off to the left of the building?   He is probably saying, Hurry up and get your XO??%%$~@! picture.
 
Just a quick peek of the inside of Petes Party Center. 
 
This is only one of the rooms that the beer is stored in.  This place is huge and has a very large selection of beer to suit any taste.
 
Petes Party Center
3671 West Main Street
Hillsville, Pennsylvania 16132
(724) 667-7770
 
Stop by their facebook page Petes Party Center and tell them I said hello!!
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. How cool! I can see why it is called a Party Center!

    So did you buy anything while you were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Yes my Hubs did buy some Holiday Edition Straub or something like that. Since I don't drink, I don't pay much attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection it sounds like. Where's this place when my college friends come to visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alissa,
      To bad you don't live closer!! Your friends would love it.

      Delete
  4. What a cool job that would be!!!! But I bet he's busy right about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was busy the day we stopped in and we interupted his day.

      Delete
  5. Wow - he looks like he's got everything there! I am sure he's going to be VERY busy over the next couple of weeks with all the parties people are having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure he is going to be super busy, but busy means cash!

      Delete
  6. My husband would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to visit that place. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Thanks Terri for the cool adv. You are promotted to president of public relations. See you soon at the final table. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mark!! Thats me... your public relations manager. Maybe I will see you later, you will be seeing Dennis for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hubs would love to visit that store!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.