Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Monday

Daffin's Candies ~ The Worlds Largest Candy Store ~ Sharon Pennsylvania

I know everyone, or most everyone loves chocolates.    My Daughter grew up with Daffin's Candies  and when Holidays roll around she gets a hankering for Daffin's Chocolates, Daffin's Chocolate Covered Nuts, to be exact.

 
Today, my Hubs and I stopped at Daffin's Candies to buy her a box of chocolate covered nuts.    She will be very surprised!! NOT!!   We always try to get her a box every Christmas.

If you have kids, it is worth your while to go into their Chocolate Kingdom where they have tons of CHOCOLATE  on display, it is a fantasy land of chocolate animals and other things like a village etc.     The Kids Will Love It, Plus they give a sample of chocolate.
 
It smells so chocolaty  in this place that I want to eat everything in sight.  The problem is, I don't eat sugary treats any longer.   Smelling has to be enough for me.

 
Daffin's Candies is located at
496 E State Street
Sharon, Pennsylvania
724-342-2892
 
There are other locations you can BUY Daffin's Candies, but this location is The Worlds Largest Candy Store and where Chocolate Kingdom is located.

13 comments:

  1. Anyplace that sells chocolates is worth visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NO WAY that I could go into a place like that not walk out with a huge bag full of stuff. I did some christmas shopping at a local candy store a few weeks back and walked out with a pound of fudge for me. I ate the entire thing by myself. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at that chocolate picture. Chocolate is so my downfall. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I want to go and smell this place and I am sure I could fill a bag or two or three. :) B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even imagine how tempting that scent is that's wafting through there. Naturally it entices more and more and more sales, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! It looks like a charming place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm chocolate is my only downfall. I should stop by and see what they have someday when we are on our way to visit the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I sense a chocolate coma coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to go to the world's largest candy store!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, what an amazing place! All six of our 'puds' would be in heaven there and a defo for Mrs M too. Want one here!!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll have to remember this for if we ever find ourselves in that part of PA. We all LOVE chocolate so that would be fun! Kind of like the Jelly Belly Factory. That was fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:48 AM

    Me too^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, how cool is that! I would NEVER be able to get my kids out of that store, though! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.