Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Tower City Center Mall ~ Cleveland Ohio

If you like mall shopping, Tower City is a great place to go. 
You can shop, dine, shop some more, eat again, shop, shop, shop!!
 Whats that saying... Shop Till You Drop!
So many things inside the mall to see, and there is also the Terminal Tower Observation Deck if you are interested in seeing some breathtaking views of Cleveland
 
Located at
230 W. Huron Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

You know how every mall you go in has a place to by cinnamon rolls.  Here is a recipe that tastes just like Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls.  I have cut the recipe down so it only makes one pan.  If you have a large family, you may want to double it.

Cinnamon Rolls
1/8 Cup Butter
1/8 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Small Egg
1/8 Cup Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Cups Bread Flour
1 1/4 teaspoons yeast

Put in order into your bread machine.  Set on cycle that just makes the dough.

When bread machine is finished, take the dough out, roll it on a floured board to 17X10 inches.

Spread the dough with
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon sugar

Roll up and cut into 1 inch slices.   Place in a greased 9X9 inch pan.  Let rise one hour or until doubled in size.

Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.

Frost while warm

Frosting
4 ounces Cream cheese softened
1/4 Cup butter softened
1 1/2 Cups Powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon milk
Mix well and frost cinnamon rolls

When  I could still eat sugary treats, I used to make these often.  I sure do miss them.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't had a Cinnabon in about 8 years. They sure are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugary treats! Yum. Can't get enough of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, looks delicious! Thank you for the kind comments...no snow yet, thank heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my mouth is truly watering. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, can't believe you found a copycat so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see that tower.

    My mom make cinnamon rolls every Christmas for everyone. They are so good. I'm glad I only eat them once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never visited the Tower City Center Mall. I have always wanted to shop there. My daughter and her friends used to go Christmas shopping there when they were in high school. I love fresh baked cinnamon rolls. I have not made them in years. I have got to try your recipe. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy! I haven't been to Cleveland Ohio since I was a child. If I ever get the chance to go back I'll check out the mall. Thanks for sharing the recipe and the info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks good! I never thought of putting cream cheese icing on them before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHopping and eating...2 of my most favorite things! I might just have to try that recipe out...I love cinnabon cinnamon rolls. Right now, you can get em at Burger King too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.