Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Steves Marina Restaurant ~ Longbeach Mississippi

If you are looking for  seafood, this is one of the places you need to stop.












You can either sit inside or sit outside on the back deck that overlooks the Marina.  Beautiful view!!

It was so hot out that day that we decided to sit inside.











I had a Salad along with the Red Beans and Rice which was fantastic.

I was so hungry when they first brought my Red Beans and Rice that I forgot to get a picture of them.... I can tell you this though.....  YUMMO!



I always share my food with my Hubs but this time it was so good that I really didn't want to share.






My Hubs had the Fresh Breaded Oysters that he said were excellent.













 228-265-7730
Steve's Marina Restaurant
213 E. Beach Blvd
Longbeach, Mississippi

We also make some great seafood!!  Another Great Recipe from The Desperate Cook.  Thanks so much for letting me use the picture.   I didn't have a chance to take one when I made it.

Crispy Deep Fried Whole Fish
Chickpea flour
salt
pepper

whatever other spices you think you would like. Perhaps cayenne pepper, garlic, whatever you like.

Mix all together, this is what you will dredge the fish in before deep frying. Heat oil to 375 degrees and cook fish. I cooked this 10 to 15 minutes. If you have a larger or fatter fish, you will have to fry it longer. Make sure your oil is deep enough to cover the fish.

12 comments:

  1. I love to check out great seafood places. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do enjoy eating seafood. I have never tried fried catfish. My father use to smoke catfish. I remember eating catfish often as a child. I have not eaten it since I got married. I am not up to frying up any fish right now but your post made me hungry for catfish. I need to go the lake shore and pick up some smoked catfish. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seafood. We eat salmon once or twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am suddenly hungry. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I need some fish right now. This looks so good. Love your travel spots.
    Hey I deleted your comment on my blog about my sister I am sorry it was my fault:) Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I liked seafood...but everytime I try it my body and taste buds go into rebellion. Oh well I guess that just leaves more for those who really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That salad looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny that you didn't want to share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are salads out - so much better then the ones I make at home. I can tell that lettuce is better. Looks good. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE seafood! I won't eat it fried - but I love it any other way. Blackened, grilled, sauteed, baked, even raw in the case of sushi. Yum! Your beans and rice sound delicious too. Hmmm. Maybe I should make that for dinner tonight. It's cold out - good night for beans and rice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So yummy looking and a pretty restaurant too

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a huge fan of seafood so that sounds so yummy! I think I would have to sit on the deck that overlooked the water...what a pretty view. My hub and I went to the ocean a while back and sat inside at a restaurant that had such a beautiful view of the ocean water. I love these kind of places!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.