Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Monday

Panache Ultra Lounge Restaurant ~ Windsor Ontario Canada

This was our third stop on our Restaurant Food Hop, Not  sure if you remember that we were doing a food hop.... but anyway
.  By this time, I was full from eating Sushi at Iguana Sushi Bar and Shawarma Palace Lebanese Cuisine Restaurant.

Panache had their menu posted outside their door and when my Hubs spied some of the appetizers, he had to go in.  They had some delicious sounding food.  I was wishing I wasn't so full from our other stops so I could eat also.
.

Hubs decided on the Pecan Crusted Brie with Raspberry Sauce Appetizer..... and wouldn't you know, I forgot to get a picture of it.   I can tell you it was very pretty with huge chunks of Brie encrusted in a pecan mixture and topped with Raspberry Sauce.
   The Hubs must of enjoyed it because he ate every last bite and I think I heard him growling as he was eating. 
 
Since I forgot to get a picture of the food, the waitress told me to take a picture of the entrance into Panache.   So.... hows that?  I took this picture.  My camera doesn't do it justice. 
 
Panache Ultra Lounge Restaurant
53 Pitt St E
Windsor, Ontario Canada
 
* I was not compensated for this post. .

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Brie with Raspberry Sauce? That sounds so decadent and delicious. I've never seen a combo like that on any menus around here. Sounds SOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you should have been compensated for this post:) They have a nice entrance. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, yum, yum, yum! Guess what I'm going to have to try making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It most certainly sounds yummy! I love raspberries and pecans. I've never had Brie that I know of. I'm not even sure what it is. I'll Google it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty fancy, as one would expect from an establishment named Panache.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always forget to take a picture of the food too....it is a nice looking place though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds tasty. Their entrance does look fancy. I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to eat there! Love your travel tips. I lived in Vegas for 10 years before moving to Missouri. You have picked some great things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My all time favourite appetiser from the 70's - deep-fried camembert with plum sauce - is making a comeback, thank god!! Your brie sounds like the updated version!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, that sounds like one hell of an appetizer.
    Think your 'hubs' would love a favourite of mine at this time of year, a Wensleydale and cranberries cheese. Will try and remember to take a pic and put it on my FB page. Mr M

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, yes growling would be a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tricia11:29 AM

    the food sounds delicious! and i love their decor

    ReplyDelete
  13. That gray couch is stunning. And I know your hubs enjoyed that dessert to the hilt because by your description of it - it sound scrumptous. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummm...that appetizer sounds delicious. Im picturing it in my mind right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually prefer less pictures of food, more pictures of life.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.