Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday

Hard Rock Cafe ~ Cleveland Ohio

While in Cleveland at Gateway Center, hunger strikes again.  There are a lot of places to eat in the mall but most of them are fast food and for the most part, we don't do fast food.
Normally we don't go to Hard Rock Cafe's because they are so loud inside.  But when my Hubs belly starts rumbling, we go to whatever is close.

No matter where we go, most times my Hubs orders a hamburger.  Whats up with that anyway?
 
I ask him if the hamburger was good and he said it was OK.  Sounds to me like we might as well of gone for fast food

6 comments:

  1. I have a roast in the crock pot but after reading this post, I want to go to Hard Rock Cafe and order a hamburger lol. They are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you are funny. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamburger looks yummy! I would love to visit the Hard Rock Cafe, sigh, Maybe one day! have a great week, Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't eaten at one of those in years. Last time might've been during college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the decorations and atmosphere in Hard Rock Cafe. I mean what other restaurant can you go to and see Prince's outfit hanging on the wall. We use to have one here in Sac but unfortunatly it moved. I use to order their pig sandwich and it was delicious. I never tried their hamburgers but sounds like it's a good thing I didn't since it's only okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to a Hard Rock Cafe. I don't think i would like it being loud. I like to eat in quiet. That hamburger made me hungry. Lol, I have got to go and get dinner finished.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.