Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday

Canadian Club Whiskey History Tasting Tour ~ Windsor Canada

This is a  "You Should Not Miss Tour"  It is especially fun to go with friends.  Good Friends, Good Whiskey = Good Fun!!
Canadian Club Whiskey History Tasting Tour

When getting out of our car, the first thing we smelled was the sour mash of whiskey being made.   Not a great smell!  But not so bad that you want to plug your nose either.

There is a cover charge for getting to taste their whiskey but where else can you go and have such a great time?

You will learn the history of Canadian Club Whiskey and all about Hiram Walker.   You will also get a guided tour throught the 1894 office building.

One cool thing we seen was the tunnel that Al Capone went through to buy his whiskey,... then at the end, you get to taste the Whiskey yourself.

Canadian Club
2072 Riverside Drive E
Windsor, Ontario Canada

* I was not compensated for this post.  I just thought my readers  might enjoy hearing about it.

12 comments:

  1. Taking a Scot on a whiskey tour? Eeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! So who's listening to the history part of the tour??!! I bet you're all hanging out for the 'tasting'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cool tour! Around here we have gazillions of wineries & I've toured those, but never a whiskey plant! That is cool that Al Capone was there back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a neat place! I'm not a whiskey drinker, being a lightweight, but my husband would try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Red Nomad Oz comment I don't know why:)
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your right...this reader does enjoy reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Canada. I'd love to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a tour I'd stand in line for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be really fun, but I have to admit I don't know what whiskey tastes like or if I'd enjoy it. I'm a Rum girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so neat. Wow, to imagine Al Capone going there to get his whiskey. Very interesting history.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH wow, sounds very interesting and fun! My husband would really enjoy it, especially trying the whiskey.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.