Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday

Bert Weeks Memorial Gardens and Fountain ~ Windsor Ontario Canada

While in Windsor, Ontario Canada, be sure to stop by and see the beautiful Bert Weeks Memorial Gardens and Fountain. It is located on Riverside Drive East, between Parent & Langlois,  Windsor, Ontario Canada



Not only will you get to see how beautiful Memorial Garden, but it sits right next to the Detroit River which is beautiful all on its own.


Windsor, Ontario Riverfront Walk is also right there so you can get your exercise while visiting the Bert Weeks Memorial Garden and Fountain.

12 comments:

  1. That looks like a great place to go for a walk, or bike ride even. Beautiful photos. If I'm ever up that way, I'll have to add it to my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a great place to get out and streach my legs and take in the view. I love water scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a very pretty place.B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to spend time here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the location there on the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you get to travel so much! Glad you two are having a great time on your ventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous walking path!! You lucky girl, you have been everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I concur with tawna6988 regarding your travels - it must be wonderful. The Detroit River is a fantastic blue. I never realized that it was that blue. Great post AWTY. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool they have a track that goes around it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, looks like a wonderful place to walk. Great blog, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could definitely go on that walk but I might have to stop for a sit on the benches.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.