Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

The Big Texan Steak Ranch ~ Amarillo Texas

The Big Texan Steak Ranch is located in Amarillo, Texas. The address is 7701 I 40 East. 

The Big Texan Steak Ranch is home of the 72 ounce steak.  If you can eat it all, it is FREE.  If not, you gotta pay the piper.   Can't beat that.

 This is another one of those places my Hubs had to stop because he had seen it on TV.  Man Vs Food.   Of course we did not try to eat the 72 ounce steak. There is no way I could eat it and my Hubs would have to starve for a couple of days to be able to eat that much.   There is no way I can't see him starving except when he goes for blood work.


This is the table where you get to eat your 72 ounce steak in 1 hour and it is free.
 
Kind of disappointing that we didn't get to see anyone try and eat the 72 ounce steak.    I really don't think I know many people that can chow down 72 ounces of steak in one sitting.   How about you, Could you do it?

13 comments:

  1. I couldn't eat that much meat but I've known people who could, but most of these restaurants offering the big free steak make you eat all the fixings too. And that makes the challenge nearly impossible.
    Darn you--you've made me hungry for a fat steak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way on Earth I could do it. The Great Scot (aka the hubby) could...if it was a ribeye!

    Thank you so much for your kind comment, I can't tell you how very much it meant to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heck no. I typically eat about 2 or 3 ounces at the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No possible way. I am not a steak eater at all. maybe a bite from my husbands steak. It sure would have been fun to see someone try to eat that much steak though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I wouldn't be able to do that! That's a lot of meat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, I don't even like steak very much. Now 72 ounces of reeses cups? Maybe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 72 oz sounds like almost a whole hip of beef:) B

    ReplyDelete
  8. The big boot is awesome! I hope I couldn't eat that big of a steak...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I can barely get down an 8 oz filet mignon, so 72 oz is out of the question! That's just unhealthy. I'd like to see someone try, though! Hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No matter hungry I would be I could never eat all that! I think my hubby might get sick even trying to eat it,lol! I wonder how many people have ever ate it in an hour?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and such a fun post ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder how many people have actually eaten all of that. I love steak but I'm never able to finish even a small one much less a 72 ounce one lol. A teak sounds delish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw this place on Man Vs Food as well, and its nice to see a Post about it, Eh. I enjoyed the visit to The Big Texan Steak Ranch, great photos. Lilly

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.