Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Monday

Tennessee State Welcome Center ~ Memphis Tennessee

If you want to see Memphis, The Tennessee State Welcome Center should be one of your first stops.    The very friendly staff will do everything they can to help you in your travels through Memphis and also Tennessee.

They are the ones who told us about the Peabody Hotel Ducks, Mudd Island, Beale Street and so many more places to visit in Memphis.   We are going to have to go back because we couldn't fit them into one day.
If you are from out of state, you can park at the Tennessee State Welcome Center for free while you to site seeing.

Inside the are a couple of statues that you won't want to miss
Of course one of them is Elvis!!

Can you guess who this one is?



Tennessee State Welcome Center
119 N Riverside Drive
Memphis, Tennessee 38103

Things To Do In Memphis, Tennessee
Tennessee State Welcome Center
Beale Street
Gus's World Famous Chicken
Peabody Hotel Ducks
The Trolley
Elvis Graceland
Mud Island

 
 




12 comments:

  1. Goodness, I haven't been to Memphis for...hmmmm....21 years? Goodness; I need to go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacquelinean,
      We had a wonderful day in Memphis but one day is not enough. We need to go back also.

      Delete
  2. I've neve been to Memphis but I've heard good things. Can't tell who that is. B B King?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guesssed Stephen. BB King. Dang you are good!!

      Delete
  3. Sadly, Elvis is the only one I recognise ... you're such a tease - put us out of our misery and tell us who the other one is!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen was correct Red. It is BB King. Now I need to head over and check out your blog. I checked yesterday but you hadn't posted yet.

      Delete
  4. I love those statues! They are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like quite a welcome center!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know who he was, but luckily someone else did...now I can sleep...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not been to Memphis yet butI would really like to take a trip there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been to Memphis, but the Peabody in Little Rock Arkansas has ducks too. Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who was it? I know I'll know once you tell the name!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.