Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

Shawarma Palace Lebanese Cuisine Restaurant ~ Windsor Ontario Canada

I love Tabouli Salad and that is why I picked Shawarma Palace Lebanese Cuisine Restaraunt to be our second stop on our Restaurant Food Hop.    Our first stop was Iguana Sushi Bar and after all the rice in the sushi, I was ready for some alkaline food.

 
When I walked in, I spied the Spinach Pie.   I couldn't decide which I wanted most, the tabouli or the spinach pie, so I got both of them.  
 
The Tabouli was wonderful.  I love parsley and tabouli is stuffed full of it.
The spinach pie was very good, but they heat it in the microwave and I don't do microwaves any longer.   I was hungry and ate it anyway.

 
The staff wasn't as friendly as at the Iguana Sushi Bar but we ate our meal and left heading for our next stop on our Restaurant Food Hop!
 
Shawarma Palace
276 Ouelette St E
Windsor, Ontario Canada
 
You can read about our third and last stop here. Panache Ultra Lounge Restaurant
* I was not compensated for this post, we paid for our own food.

10 comments:

  1. I actually LOVE Lebanese food. Tabouli is one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm tabouli! LOVE the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only had Lebanese food twice but I enjoyed it both times. You've inspired me to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Tabouli and spinach pies. My favorites are fattoush and shawarma. Sounds like you had some great food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had Tabouli but I love spinach pie. Windsor not to far away:) B

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family loves spinach. I put it on our plates with breakfast much of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried Lebanese food! Mmmmm!! Looks delish!

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you got both. That's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a friend in the neighborhood who has a Lebanese restaurant close by and I LOVE their foods.

    So do you go and travel from place to place?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! I love that kind of food - even if it was microwaved!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.