Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday

Parker's Crossroads Visitor Center Tennessee

Located at 20945 Highway 22 North.  Parkers Crossroad was the scene of the battle no December 31, 1862.



If you are into the Civil War Era, this is one place you must visit. They have lots of  history in this building.
 
 

 
 We could have spent hours just looking at all the relics and the staff was so helpful.   I am planning on taking some time on our next trip to visit more of the sites at Parker's Crossroads.

10 comments:

  1. I enjoy visiting history museums, I am passing this on to my sone he is a history and war buff. I bet he would love to visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an interesting and well-maintained museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Grandma Bonnie on this...if it's a museum and about history I'm right there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I'm from downunder, I immediately know what you're talking about when you say 'civil war'! It's a fascinating history - look forward to finding out more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love to learn about the past.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like visitors centers and this one has history in it too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a history buff. Have you ever seen the show History Detectives? It comes on channel 13 (PBS) here in NYC. Wonderful show. Beautiful place. Keep em coming. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love history I would have enjoyed this. B

    ReplyDelete
  10. My grandfather was very interested in history, I wish I could have taken him here!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.