Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Monday

Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken ~ Memphis Tennessee

My Hubs has been talking about going to Gus's since we decided we were going to Memphis.

He had seen it on the Travel Channel and he had his heart set on it.   We were on the trolley and met a couple from Missouri.  They ask us where we were headed and we told them Gus's ....  They said oh yea!!  We wanted to go there too, do you mind if we come along.  No problem we said... we would love the company.

So the operator left us off the  and we walked up to Gus's.



My Hubs got the chicken and I got fried green tomatoes.
 
So what did we think???  Our waiter was SUPER!!  Hubs loved his chicken and while I don't eat a lot of fried foods, I did eat a couple of my tomatoes and the Hubs gladly wolfed the rest of mine down in no time.   And Yes... we would go back. 
Here's to Great Service, Good Food and New Friends!!  Cheers!
 
While we were eating with the couple from Missouri, there were people from all over the United States in there.  The couple to the left of us was from Texas.  So this place really is World Famous!!
 
Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken
310 S Front Street
Memphis, Tennessee 38103

* We recieved nothing for this post.  We paid for our own meals.

Things To Do In Memphis, Tennessee
Tennessee State Welcome Center
Beale Street
Gus's World Famous Chicken
Peabody Hotel Ducks
The Trolley
Elvis Graceland

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all these reviews. I think you need to come to beautiful Michigan and check us out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn you; you're making me drool and my keyboard doesn't need watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drooling too! Dang!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like country fried chicken! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a fan of fried food either, but I love trying different places when we are out traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. Fried foods aren't my favorite, but I totally would've gone for the fried green tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE fried green tomoatoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great that you both got to go with some other people. I can't handle fried foods. I eat them sometimes. At home I fry chicken in Olive Oil. It's not fried like when you go out to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.