Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Family Market ~ Grocery Store ~ Tunica Mississippi

Whenever we travel, I like to find grocery stores where I can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, milk and other things I feel I need.

While we were visiting the Town Of Tunica, I seen this Family Market and decided to stop in and see what they had.   I can tell you I was very impressed.   Very helpful, friendly staff, plus they had everything I was looking for and at a better price than the Grocery store located on Highway 61 N.

 
Family Market
862 River Road
Tunica, Mississippi


Check out More Things To Do In Tunica, Mississippi

Gateway To The Blues Visitor Center

The Town Of Tunica

The Tunica Museum

Mhoon Landing.... This is a GREAT place to see the Mississipi River, plus you can picnic here.

Tunica Queen Riverboat ~ This is a great way to see the Mighty Mississippi

Cotton Growing In Tunica ~ If you are in Tunica at the right time of year, you can see cotton growing in the fields.

See Milo Growing

Tate Log House ~ Be sure not to miss this log house built in 1840

Tunica Riverpark Nature Trail ~ There is a small charge for this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.