Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Cleveland Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame And Museum Cleveland Ohio

This Place Is Made Of Rock!!
 These Guitars are everywhere outside the Cleveland Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.
 
There are no pictures allowed inside the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame so I am not going to be able to show you Joan Jetts 1983 Jaguar that she bought before she got her drivers license.
 
There is also a 1933 Ford Coupe from the Billy Gibbons Collection that I would of loved to have a picture of.   Billy Gibbons was ZZ Tops Lead Gutiarist.
 
This is a fun place to go visit and right now there is a Special Exhibition of the GRATEFUL DEAD ( The Long Strange Trip ).
 
So, if you are going to be in Cleveland, Ohio, I strongly suggest you put this on your list of things to do.
 
Collection Auto Group Plaza
1100 Rock And Roll Blvd
Cleveland Ohio 44114
 
Since Rock And Roll is LOUD.   I am going to leave you with some Rippers!! 

Rippers are a deep fried hotdog.  You throw the dog in hot oil and let them fry until the skin rips apart.  

15 comments:

  1. LOL, those hot dogs sound very unhealthy! Looks like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lisa, I don't eat them but the Hubs does.

      Delete
  2. I have not had a ripper in a very long while. We are going by Cleveland in Dec. I wonder if we will find the time to stop and see the sights. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do have time to see some of the sites. There is a lot to see and do there.

      Delete
  3. A ripper? Sounds yummy! Must try me one of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know Stephen. My Hubs eats them... not me.

      Delete
  4. Okay, you've hit Kentucky and Ohio......when do you get to Indiana? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to Indiana. I will have to look and see what I have on it to post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool I would love to have seen Joan Jetts car I love her music and voice. B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rippers and it has made me drool. Btw, would you like us to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually been to this museum. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, those fried hotdogs look super yummy, makes me hate my diet, Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMM, I'd love to try a Ripper. Visiting Cleveland and seeing their Rock & Roll Hall of Fame sounds fantastic.
    gourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you've been here, there, and everywhere - but not Colorado! My Husband has a pair of limited edition Dead skis - he never got them mounted to use. We have them on display in our basement rec room.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I ever go back there, I'll visit this museum again. It was cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.