Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday

Beale Street Memphis Tennessee

When visiting Memphis, your first stop should be the Tennessee State Welcome Center.  Lots of help from the staff there.

If you are in Memphis, you can't miss Beale Street.
It is one place you should see and you really need to see it at night.   Next time we go, we are going to do the night visit.

 


 
If you are on Beale Street, be sure to stop at the Peabody Hotel and see the Ducks located at 149 Union Ave.

A really cool thing to do is ride the Trolley around the Loop.  You will see so much and not tire yourself out.

Things To Do In Memphis, Tennessee
Tennessee State Welcome Center
Beale Street
Gus's World Famous Chicken
Peabody Hotel Ducks
The Trolley
Elvis Graceland


14 comments:

  1. Oh I love BB King. I would love to see this place at night I bet it is beautiful. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trolley rides!

    The star names in the sidewalk are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first heard of Beale Street in Marc Cohen's wonderful song Walking in Memphis. Thanks to your great pictures I'm a little bit closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love doing trolley rides!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have never been to Tennessee- but would love to visit- Thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit that until after reading your posts about TN, I have never really given much thought to visiting TN. I know that famous R&B singer, Al Green, hails from TN. I have heard of Beale Street. And now after your postings of Beale Street - it is definately on my bucketlist of places to travel. Wonderful post. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx to Stephen Hayes for informing on name of song that I love so much. I could not remember the name or the artist before when I commented on your post about Beale Street. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One place I'd love to visit - on my 'to do' list before I get to my 'bucket' list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never really visited Beale Street. Now I can put that on our list when we travel to see the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've been looking at your past posts- you spent time in fla- right near where I winter- in north ft Myers!! Love it there and especially Bunche beach and matlacha!!! Happy trails!!
    Rain

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to experience all those that you enumerated! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband went years and years ago, before we were married, and he liked it. I'd like to swing by someday...we do go through Tennessee every once in awhile. Thanks for the tip to see it at night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in TN but not Memphis I would love to go and visit Beale Street!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to visit Elvis Graceland. If I ever visit Memphis I will certainly be visiting it! My dad use to play his music all the time when I was growing up, so yes I am a Elvis fan too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.