Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

Riverfront Trolley ~ Memphis Tennessee

For $1 You can ride the Riverfront Trolley around the loop from the Trolley stop that is located across the street from the Tennessee State Visitor Center.  You can pick it up at other stops but since we are from out of state, it is free to park at the Tennessee State Visitor Center.
This is the Trolley right across from the Tennessee State Visitor Center

If you are riding the Loop, make sure you get on the Riverfront Trolley



If you are headed to see Beale Street just get on the trolley and tell the operator where you want off and they make sure you get off at the correct stop.  Very friendly people that operate the trolleys and very surprising for a large city.

Keep your eyes open to see renovated cotton warehouses, lots of restaurants, antiques and like I said above.... Beale Street.  You will want to get off and check it out.... so much to see there.

Beale Street is where to get off if you want to see the Peabody Hotel Ducks

Things To Do In Memphis, Tennessee
Tennessee State Welcome Center
Beale Street
Gus's World Famous Chicken
Peabody Hotel Ducks
The Trolley
Elvis Graceland



5 comments:

  1. What a cute trolley - that looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Two Bears. I would greatly enjoy riding one of those. And Beale Street? I would love to visit there. I can't remember what singer spoke about Beale Street in one of his songs, but I like it. Tennessee looks like a marvelous state to visit. One of my fave singer, Al Green, is from there. Great blog and post. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The riverfront trolley looks like a great way to explore! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog; why don't we follow one another?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I see a trolley I think of that song in the musical Meet Me in St. Louis. "Clang, clang, clang went the trolley. Ding, ding, ding went the bell. Buzz, buzz, buzz went the buzzer. Stop, stop, stop went the break..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure can't get much for a dollar but I be that was one well spent. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.