Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday

Peabody Hotel Ducks ~ Memphis Tennessee

Right in the heart of the Blues City, you will find the Peabody Hotel.  Inside the lobby of the Peabody Hotel you will find the ducks who will march every day at 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.  Google the Legend Of The Peabody Ducks

 I had been searching all over trying to find these ducks that I have heard so much about.  I had no idea that the ducks were inside and I looked all over outside trying to find a place where ducks would be swimming around. Then I found this plaque in the ground.
DUH!!!!  Now I know where they are.


It was so hot outside that I stayed in the cool air conditioned lobby watching the Ducks swim around and eat the food available to them.  This is something you won't see most places..... Ducks swimming around in the little fountain inside the Peabody.
Here is a closer view of them.   I didn't want to use the flash on my camera and startle them.   They seemed to not care that I was even around so probably my flash wouldn't of bothered them one little bit.








Things To Do In Memphis, Tennessee
Tennessee State Welcome Center
Beale Street
Gus's World Famous Chicken
Peabody Hotel Ducks
The Trolley
Elvis Graceland

7 comments:

  1. That's so fun that they have ducks inside. I would have been looking for them on the outside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that they have ducks inside! Great pics!!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing to have ducks inside ~ Great photos of fascinating place ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real cool! I am a big bird enthusiast so I would be thrilled to just sit here and watch these ducks. Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this before! It's nice that you were considerate w/the flash, and the ducks are really cool (literally and figuratively)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comment and the visit on my blog!
    I am so pleased with your blog as I found lots of beautiful photos and learned new things which is a priceless thing! Thank you! My almost 12 years girl(Dana) has a blog named PHOTOS FROM MY LIFE-DANA'S BLOG and she is posting photos too and you are most wellcome there too, if you have the time and pleasure!
    Have a wonderful autumn !!!!!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to go to see the ducks. Now I want to take JDaniel too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.