Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday

Iguana Sushi Bar ~ Chatham Street ~ Windsor Ontario Canada

While we were in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, we decided to go Restaurant Hopping.  I know you have all heard of Bar Hopping but on this trip we went Food Hopping.  It was a blast!!  So much fun!  Andddd...... there was no alcohol involved. 

Our first stop was Iguana Sushi Bar

Located 33 Chatham Street E, Windsor Ontario ~ Canada


I decided to order the California Roll with no cucumbers in it.   I think I always get the California Roll no matter where I go.  I only eat the sushi cooked, ...  I know, I am a wus.  But I don't care!!  You eat it RAW and leave me alone.
 
My Hubs who usually eats Sashimi had The $10.99 Special that they advertise. 
 
See that orange sauce on the sushi rolls on the left of the plate?  My Hubs loved that sauce.  As I have said in another post, Some like it Hot.. Some like it Hotter!!
 
The guy who made our sushi was great and talked with us most of the time we were there.   I love visiting Canada.  Such friendly people.  I just hope when the Canadians visit the US, we are just as friendly to them.
 
So... if you find yourself in Windsor, Ontario,  Be sure to stop by and say Hello at the Iguana Sushi Bar
 
Our Second stop was Shawarma Lebanese Palace  and lastly we stopped at Panache Ultra Lounge
 
* We received no compensation for this post.  NONE!!

10 comments:

  1. You know I love that!! That picture makes me want to eat it! Love some shushi!!! Will you put e-mail subscribe on this blog so I can follow via e-mail? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you find us Canadians friendly and every person I have met from the USA has been friendly too.
    I love sushi and maybe someday I will get up there to try this. I hope you had fun in Canada you all come back now you hear:) B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, now I'm craving sushi! Restaurant hopping sounds like a great vacation activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy sushi. I love sushi! I can't get my kids to try it. I think it's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never ate sushi but these pics are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm too old for bar hopping, but I could TOTALLY hang in for some restaurant hopping. Particularly sushi - yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks beautiful but I just can't eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks delicious but I must confess, when I originally saw your post title it occurred to me that you meant sushi made from iguanas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Will keep it in mind if I'm ever in Windsor, Ontario. Like you, I only eat cooked Sushi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never eaten sushi. I did not know you could get cooked sushi. I will have to try some. I would never eat raw.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.