Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Comfort Suites ~ Biloxi Mississippi

When my Husband was trying to book rooms for our 5 day stay in Biloxi, Mississippi he ran into such high prices that we almost didn't go.    Then he decided to give Comfort Suites a call.   For less than half the price, we are staying at the Comfort Suites located at
14001 Big Ridge Road 
Biloxi, Mississippi, 39532. 
Phone 228-872-1600



 
Very beautiful sitting room as you enter the motel


When we arrived at the Comfort Suites, I was very surprised and happy to see a refrigerator and a microwave. 

Plus... we get a continental breakfast.

The rooms were very clean, the bed and pillows comfortable.  The matress was so comfortable, that I wish I had it at home.

 One thing I really liked is the extra blanket and pillow they have in the closet.  I always want an extra blanket because my Husband likes air conditioning.  It was so nice not to have to call the desk and ask for extra blankets.

Another thing..  the staff is so friendly here that you feel like you are with old friends.

*I  recieved no compensation for this post.  I paid my bill just like you would.

18 comments:

  1. Part of the deal breaker for us when looking for a hotel is the added breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a GREAT breakfast. They had bananas and either oranges or apples. Not sure which.

      They also had the homemade waffles that my Hubs loves. There was also eggs, sausage, juice, toast.... lots of other things.

      Delete
    2. I agree w/ the breakfast. It makes life so much easier; especially with children.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a wonderful place to stay. I love the extra blanket and pillow too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very surprised to find 2 extra blankets in our room. I get so cold some nights. It was great not to have to call housekeeping to get it.

      Delete
  3. I've never stayed in a Comfort Suites before, but it sounds very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      You would love staying at Comfort Suites! Very clean. We try to stay in them when we travel

      Delete
  4. Sounds great. We have stayed at Comfort Suites many time. They are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The people were great at this one. Very friendly.

      Delete
  5. I've stayed at Comfort Suites a few times and always had a good experience; it's the first place I call if they are near where we're going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo Jacqueline. I like knowing what you will get before you book and most Comfort Suites are pretty much the same

      Delete
  6. Susan8:30 AM

    I was searching for places to stay in Biloxi and your blog popped up. Thank you so much for this post. I will be calling them and probably booking a room for a few nights. You are a life saver!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I am happy I could help you out. Thanks for stopping by. Most people don't comment, they just take what they need and run. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  7. Biloxi is a place my Husband and I have talked about staying for a week. I am very happy you posted this, now I at least know I can find a decent place to stay without breaking the bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biloxi was great. We had some really good seafood there. Check my side bar in about a week and you can see all the places we ate at.

      Delete
  8. I don't think this chain is downunder - but it sounds great! Love the name of this blog and look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red!! So happy to see you here. I got tired of posting on my health blog now that I have my health back. So..... It is travel for us.

      Delete
  9. I wonder why some hotels really have high cost, while others like this one are reasonable?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.