Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday

Hazen Pennsylvania Flea Market

Hazen, Pennsylvania is one of the bigger flea markets we have in our area.  It is sponsored by the Warsaw Twp.Vol.Fire.Co
Hazen, PA Off Route 80 Exit 81
6 Miles North On Route 28


 You will see row after row of vendors flaunting their wares

Parking is only $2.  That is such a great price because you will be spending many hours here looking at all there is to see.

We were told, and correct me if I am wrong, but there are about 1,000 spaces for vendors.



We love going to flea markets and just looking at all different kind of  things.   I am not really into antiques, but once in awhile I find something I can't live without.
My Husband likes eating and always wants to have things that we normally don't eat at home, like fried food.    The fire company also has soups and other things the the ladies make and sell.  You will not go hungry, thats for sure.

If you go, plan on spending the day and enjoying everything there is to do and see.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love flea markets and this one sounds huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only have a small flea market near us. This would be so cool to go to. Like a yard sale that goes on for miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Beans! Flea markets are a great way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! I am with your Husband, eating is so much fun, especially when you can eat the things you don't normally get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have any flea markets around us that I know of but it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.