Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

Trump Tower New York City Is Open To The Public ~ Well Worth Checking Out

The Trump Tower is a 58 story building located at 725 5th Avenue.  It is at the corner of E 56th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.   This building is open to the public and very worth exploring.

Most of us know the Trump Tower from seeing it on The Apprentice, but it also is home to the winners of Miss Universe,  Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.  The winners stay here during their rein.

These are the doors you see the person walking out who has just heard the words You're Fired from Donald Trump on the Apprentice.

This Motorcycle is just inside the door when you walk into the Trump Towers.  Paul Teutal Sr From the show American Chopper presented Donald Trump with this 24 karat gold and custom chopper.  I hear that it will be auctioned off for charity.

This is a picture of the waterfall inside the Trump Tower, but I couldn't get my camera to show the water coming down.

You can also go out into the enclosed area that makes it seem like you are outside.  Very pretty, plus, below you can see all the US timezones on the clocks


This is well worth visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Emily4:46 AM

    I didn't know this was open to the public, now I can't wait till my next trip to NYC so I can see too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a for sure place for me to visit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.