Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

Toys R Us Times Square New York City

If you are a kid, or a kid at heart, you are going to want to be sure to visit Toys R Us located at
1514 Broadway
Times Square
New York, NY 10036

You will be able to spend hours in this store just looking at the displays.

Of course we can't forget Spiderman

 If you are into legos, you need to visit Toys R Us Lego Land.  Amazing what they can do with legos

Above is a display on Prince William and  Kate.  These are for sale.

Also, if you or your little one are into Barbie, you really need to stop in.   There is anything and everything Barbie.

2 comments:

  1. Emily4:45 AM

    I know this place well. My kids make me go everytime we are in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must be missing something because I have never been here either. You sure are teaching me a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.