Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

The Biggest Holly Tree I Have Ever Seen

We seen this Holly tree in Seaside, New Jersey and since I have never, ever seen a Holly Tree this tall, I had to take a picture.
 
I had no idea that a Holly Tree could grow to be this big


See the building next to it. It is a 2 story building and this is growing well above that.

No berries in this one right now, maybe it is a male tree.

We seen this Holly tree in Seaside, New Jersey and since I have never, ever seen a Holly Tree this tall, I had to take a picture.

So, Have you ever seen a Holly this tall?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:37 PM

    That is sure one huge tree. I have seen big holly but never this big. It is bigger than the building beside it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge, huge Holly tree. I tried to grow one at one point and it took forever to get waist high. I wonder how old that tree is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree looks big enough to be an oak tree. Huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that is really pretty with berries on it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.