Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Slymans Restaurant ~ The Best Corned Beef In Cleveland

If you love a corned beef sandwich as much as my husband does, Slymans is the place to go.  They have the best corned beef sandwiches in Cleveland, maybe in all the US. 

In 2007 George Bush surprised them with a visit.   That is how good they are and how well known.

Located at 3106 St.Clair Avenue Cleveland, Ohio, Slymans has also had other celebrity visitors, like Rachel Ray.  They have the pictures to prove it on their walls.  You really need to stop in and see for yourself.





The place is nothing special to look at.  Just your neighborhood restaurant, but once you try one of their corned beef sandwiches, you will drive hundreds of miles to get another one.  Believe me on this one.
So now that I have told you a little bit about Slymans, let me show your their corned beef sandwich.
These are huge and they stack them full of corned beef..  And the taste is like a piece of heaven.  So good!

Stop by and check them out on twitter and facebook

Slymans Corned Beef @SlymansClevBest
Slymans Facebook

7 comments:

  1. Emily4:35 AM

    We love Slymans and go there quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post. I am planning on heading to Cleveland the week of August 1. Can't wait to find this place, thank you for the address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Just stopped there yesterday. Thanks so much for letting me know about this place. The corned beef is amazing! Joe and Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only get to Cleveland a couple of times a year, but I am going to look them up the next time I go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we go to the Cleveland Clinic, we always try to find a new place to eat. This sounds like a great place to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good corned beef sandwich and they are so hard to find. Lucky you to have a good restaurant near you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:41 PM

    I live right around the corner from Slymans and I can tell you they are always busy. I could eat there every day and not tire of it. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.