Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday

When In NYC Be Sure To Check Out The Times Square Visitor Center

If you are traveling to New York City, one of the MUST SEE is the Times Square Visitor Center.

Here you will find the Centenial New Year's Eve Ball among many other things to do.


Write all your Hopes and Dreams on a piece of paper and put it on the Wishing Wall

How many of you have touched the old Ball that used to ring in New Years Eve?  I feel so luky to have seen this close up.



This is advertised all over NYC on Garbage Cans


You will find the Times Square Welcome Center on Seventh Avenue Between 46th & 47th streets.

15 comments:

  1. I love NYC! Next time I am there, I will stop here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your suggestions when in the big city. I have been there at an airport is the extent of seeing in N.Y. I doubt will ever see these sights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I have been to NYC, but only overnight before flying or sailing out. Just haven't stayed long enough to do the tourist think. Thanks for sharing for PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC is truly something everyone should see once ...
    Happy Pink Saturday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful pink snippets......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous captures! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    Polka Dot Pink
    Have a great weekend.

    PS. Now a follower of your blog. Feel free to follow any of my blog that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great advice, especially since hubby just said we may drive up to New York this week, he's on vacation! Thanks for the info and hope you have a fun pink saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. You can't get any more pink than florescent pink! It looks like a fun place to visit. Have a happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is that?!? One of these days..I'll get back to NY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how fun; i love the new year's ball! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun photos! I love visiting the jet setters! LOL!
    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wishing wall, happy pink. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Lovely Pinks..

    Visiting for PF- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/pool-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily4:48 AM

    You are just a wealth of information. I had no idea the Centenial Ball was there. Thank you, I am going to stop in the next time I am in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess pink is in in NYC. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.