Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday

When Visiting Erie, Pa You Have Got To Stop At Wegmans Grocery Store

Wegmans is one of the places I miss since we moved away from Erie, so every time we are in town, I stop at Wegmans.

Wegmans was my favorite grocery store, still is but I don't get there as often.

If you are into health foods like I am, they have a huge selection and usually at a better price than I can get it anywhere else.

And Teas!!  They have a section just dedicated to all kinds of teas.

They also have almost any kind of ethenic food you would ever want among all the other groceries that other grocery stores carry

There are 2 locations in Erie, but I am partial to the one on Peach Street.

6143 Peach St,Erie,PA16509
(814) 866-6580

5028 W Ridge Rd,Erie,PA16506
(814) 835-1910

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I have ever seen a Wegmans grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a small town and it is hard to find a grocery store that carries healthy foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a Wegmans before and they are huge. I can remember them making this puffed wheat stuff that looked like a big taco shell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to stop there if I get back to Erie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily4:56 AM

    Love, love, love Wegmans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy for you that you found a grocery store you really like.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.