Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Whispering Walls Grand Central Train Terminal New York City

This was the neatest part of our trip to New York City. The whispering walls are located int Grand Central Train Terminal in New York City, right near the Oyster Bar Restaurant.

Each person stands in an oposite corner and whispers. Because of the acoustics of the low arched ceiling, it sounds like the person is standing next to you and talking.




The Whispering Gallery






The Whispering Gallery is a popular spot for marriage proposals



Really!! This was really NEATO!! At least I thought so anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Emily5:41 AM

    Oh my gosh. You have just shown me another thing I had no idea about in New York City. I can't wait to visit this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just showing me some of the coolest places to visit. I can't wait to tell my Daughter about this place.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.