Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday

Laughlin Colorado River Belle

For $5 we took a bus from Las Vegas, Neveda to Laughlin, Nevada.   This used to be a free trip but because of soaring gas prices, they now charge.   The Colorado Belle does give a voucher for a buffet so you do get your money back.

The Colorado River Belle is a replica of a 19th century Mississippi paddlewheel riverboat on the west bank of the Colorado River. Even the inside is designed like a riverboat.


There is even some fish outside in a little pond in front of the Colorado River Belle




I thought this had been a real riverboat at one time because it is made so sturdy, but I was wrong and it is just a replica.

2 comments:

  1. Emily5:21 AM

    I bet this place is beautiful and I just told my Husband that we will be going the next time we are in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I said in your other post that we are going to go here on our next trip.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.