Place Your Banner Here

Place Your Banner Here
Your Ad Here

Friday

Las Vegas Bellagio ~ Fountains At Bellagio

Watching water is so relaxing to me, so I make sure I see the Bellagio Water Show everytime I am in Las Vegas




These times may change!!


  • Monday - Friday: 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. (with shows every half hour), 7 p.m. - midnight (with shows every 15 minutes).



  • Weekends and holidays: Noon - 7 p.m. (with shows every half hour), 7 p.m. - midnight (with shows every 15 minutes). Note: Every Sunday for Jasmine's "Fountain Brunch," show times begin at 11 a.m. and run every 15 minutes.
  • 3 comments:

    1. Emily5:30 AM

      I love watching this and never get tired of it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like to make sure I stop and watch this free show at least once every visit.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love that there are so many different shows. So you can watch them again and again and not see a show twice

      ReplyDelete

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.